
I have to paint another self-portrait for class (this will be my third one)-I really don't know what I am going to do with all of these paintings of myself- I also have a life-size drawing of myself-kind of creepy. Maybe hang them all over our apt. So I think I will post a step by step on my progress to make it a little more exciting.
2 comments:
Alrighty you talked me into it. I'll buy a portrait of you. That would be funny. People would ask who it was and I would make up a good story like... When I was younger I had this friend who was hit by a semi truck when she ran into the road to save a small animal. This is her. AH hahahahah. That would be funny- unless that really happened to somebody then I would feel bad. Tell chad Hi. I miss you two. (oh and its about time you posted something. This is my only connection to your life. Keep us updated)
Good idea. It will be fun to see your progress. I'm sure your future kiddos will all want a portrait!
Post a Comment