We went surfing in Capitola last weekend and it was hot (for our beaches anyways). Chad was disappointed when the waves were pretty small, but I liked them :) and I actually did pretty well. Here are some pics of my beach buddy...


(I kind of experimented with the photos in photoshop just in case you couldn't tell.)
6 comments:
thanks for the nice comment, I am very dissapointed that you guys are not coming. Can I tell y ou that the other day LIncoln said that Thanksgiving is not that special at our house cause we have turkey and cranberry sauce like every sunday. Isn't that cause enough for you to move bcak here?
Sorry, Eddy was helping me type..........
It's like you want me to be jealous. Seriously I am waiting patiently for snow, and what are you doing. You are surfing. Crazy
you're getting legit with your photos! glad you had fun. i luckily got out of surfing because of the unfortunate fires. Bittersweet.
Yes, I am way jealous! How would it be to go surfing right now. (Like I could surf anyway. Kara you are amazing!)
Your photos turned out amazing!!!
Post a Comment