So I have been reading while I am feeding Saylor, and have breezed through a pile of books. I really liked these books and would recommend them. Here they are in the order of how much I liked them:
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See- fabulous!
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls- a memoir that is a definite eye opener
the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon-some strong language in this one so beware
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak-a good, but long, one
I forgot how much I love to read........
2 comments:
I'm glad that you liked those books, and happy that I have read most of them.
I wish I had a few more titles to toss your way, but I'm coming up blank. I need a good library system so bad.
Oh yeah I liked the guernsey potato peel pie one and you need to read wild swans.
How fun you get to read books. Where do you find all the titles? Did you buy, borrow or go to the library?
Post a Comment