

We thought we could just take off that wallpaper, but found otherwise. We rented a wallpaper remover machine and it took us an hour to get off one small patch because there were 12 layers of different wallpaper, some of them pretty awesome. So we ended up having to put up new sheet rock. There was no lighting in this room, so we also had to put that in.
After



The mantle is a recent Chadmade so I haven't put much on it. He made it out of old barnwood found on the oldham farm, so it cost nothing. I love those projects.
5 comments:
Wait, what was wrong with the before?? Bahahaha! It looks sooo amazing! What a ton of work, but it so paid off!
Wow!!! I love it! I want a mantle. Chad, please come build me a mantle. It's a tricky rock front fireplace.
I love it! I think your place looks beautiful, and hopeful soon I will see it in person..and you guys too!
I love the changes you made! I looks so much better, and I am sure the pictures don't even do it justice.
Thanks for posting pics of your adorable house. LOVE everything. Looks like it could be in a magazine. You are so talented- chad too. Great job on the bench and mantle.
Post a Comment