Wednesday, April 6, 2011

temple picture

I love conference. After hearing the talk about displaying the picture of the temple in your kid's room, I drew this up in photoshop to put in Saylor's room. I tried it in a few different colors, so if you like any of them you can purchase one in my esty shop here.

18 comments:

Emily Rosell said...

Um so you know I can't even use a glue stick without a melt down.
So darn cute. I'll show Carly a picture of Saylor's wall :)
Between you and Michelle, I will have some craftiness and design in my decorating one day!

Holly Wilcox said...

This is awesome. Elanor will love it. I clicked the link, but it didn't have anything to download. If I sign up, will it show your art? Can't I just click the photo on the blog and save it?
Thanks Kara! This is so cute!

Saedi said...

That's so awesome! Thank you so much!!!!

Aaron + Kayti said...

that talk left an impression on me too and i want to meet up to that challenge to display a picture of the temple in each room - that design is so modern and clean, i might just put it up in our living room!

Aaron + Kayti said...

is there any way you could email me the prints? that link did not work for me - kaytidan@gmail.com

Powers Fam said...

I love it too and would like to hang it up in my kids room! snappelina@gmail.com

Thanks for making this available to everyone!

kara schmidt said...

Let me know if you want me to email it to you- don't know why it is not working

Tausha Wierlo said...

OHHHHHHH I love all these blog posts!!! YAY!! Adorable picture btw - I wish I was as artistic as you!
xoxo

AshleyM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AshleyM said...

Hoping I could get an email with the file as well....this is great! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ajseamons@yahoo.com

brittney and leeon said...

I would love the file emailed to me as well! Beaufish@msn.com I want to hang it in my little girls room.

jeanine said...

Could I please get the file emailed to me?

jeaninecraneATyahooDOTcom

The Comin Family said...

You have an amazing talent! I would love this for my daughter's room! Do you think you could email the file to me? That would be so appreciated!

daniecomin@gmail.com

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

me too! perfect for my new baby girl...juliannarichman@msn.com

Lyssa Beth said...

Wow, thank you so much! I love these!

Leslie said...

If you are not totally overwhelmed by the amount of emails you've had to send, I'd love to have the prints as well! They are SO cute!
Thanks
leslieklienemann @ hotmail.com

shannon said...

shannonhen@gmail.com - Will you send me the link to download? I love these! Thanks

Braden said...

could you email me the download? suds_b@hotmail.com
cutest thing ever!