Thursday, March 27, 2008

Babies!


So many babies! I flew out on my spring break to stay with Ruth and help out with the little one and couldn't help but take a lot of pictures. He already smiles and can hold his head up! We also tried to get a picture of his furry shoulder but it didn't show up very well. I also got to see the two other bugs and I love them all!



No, she is not an elfin.


Mr. Smiles-Alot

Life is tough

Not sure what to think about bath time.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Fun pictures! Cute babies! LOTS of babies! On top of those three I had ANOTHER nephew in January;-) That is okay though I love them all;-) It was so fun to see you while you were here in Utah!

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy you posted these! Those are the most gorgeous babies ever!!! I still haven't even seen Sam and Sarah's baby, how sad is that? Angie is in labor today! I'll post pictures as soon as I can, after I get to see them. Love ya!

Holly Wilcox said...

He's so cute. I love that last photo. I'm sure Ruth loved having your help. How is she recovering from the C-section?

Katie L. said...

Kara, this is me, Katie Swenson Larsen, and your siblings babies are SO cute! You look like you are doing great! I will be checking in on your blog now that I have found it!