Monday, July 27, 2009

We are having a....

We had a few ultrasounds to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

Sleeping all through the first one so we couldn't tell.


The face. Kind of creepy.


But its a Girl!! We are are so excited!

9 comments:

Kathy Reid said...

Congrats Kara and Chad!! We are so happy and excited for you.

Emily Rosell said...

YEAH, now we know Rubios + Orange Juice = Excited and Active Baby Girl. So excited!!!! My sister said a big Congrats..my mom and dad told her yesterday!

kirsten said...

Very exciting. Adam and I were just thinking that you should probably know soon what you were having. You are so lucky. Now I can get planning with a girl in mind. Also I am so sad that I can't see you right now. But we are so happy for you. Can't wait to come and try out Adam's new surfboard. It is amazing. He's really outdone himself this time. We'll put up pictures soon.

R. Hansen said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations.

Ray said...

Congratulations you guys! Girls are great! We're so excited for you! We have to get together again soon! That surfing day looked like lots of fun too - what an experience! (jen)

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! I was just asking my dad tonight if he had heard how you are doing. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Melissa O said...

Wait. WHAT!!!!!! How did I not know you were pregers. Did I know. I think I am losing my brain. Oh dear. Ok so anyhoo. I am so excited. This is the coolest thing in the world. Did I know. I am so confused. Congrats my little ray of sunshine. You will make one heck of a mommy. Ok Chad will be a cool dad too.

Nat said...

Yay! We are thrilled for you!

melinda said...

Kara- I haven't talked to you in a billion years. I had to tell you how so very excited I am for you and Chad!! I heard the news from my dad last time we made a visit to Utah. How fun that you're having a girl! I think we're due around the same time. I am so happy for you and hope all is going awesome!