Say has been talking so much lately. It is way fun but at the same time she has become super opinionated. Especially with what she wants to wear. The fav outfit is a tutu, no shirt, stretch pants or shorts, and sandals. This might be okay if it were summer. So now if I want her to wear a specific item, I have to wear it as well. Hence today I wanted her to wear a coat and boots, so I had to put on boots and a coat. As we are getting ready to head out the door, she points to my neck and says "pretty." Aw, I think she is telling me I am pretty and then I realize that I am wearing a scarf and she wants one too. So this is how I ended up with a bag lady as my companion today. Love her.

I also finished a painting using the colors from some super cute Amy Butler fabric for K & J's new baby room.
1 comment:
Well Saylor is a doll! And the painting turned out great. Love it.
Post a Comment